2016 HDC SPRING SHOW INFORMATION
Dress Rehearsal - Liberty Performing Art Theater
Wednesday May 25 ARRIVE @ 5:30PM REHEARSAL BEGINS @ 6:00PM
- Dressing Rooms: check lobby for class time and room assignment
- All students may watch Dress Rehearsal from the audience and are encouraged to stay for the entire rehearsal (approx. 2 hours)
- One Rehearsal ticket will be provided per family for assistance with costume changes.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for helping their students with costume change
NO MALES WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE GIRLS DRESSING ROOM. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Costumed performers will not need a rehearsal ticket
- Lost or forgotten tickets will NOT be replaced free of charge.
- Dress Rehearsal is a closed practice.
- No parents will be allowed backstage. No exceptions
- Rental Costumes MUST be returned to the bag with your student’s name and left in the dressing room.
Dancin’ In the USA Spring Show - Liberty Performing Art Theater
Thursday May 26 DOORS OPEN @ 5:30PM SHOWTIME @ 6:30PM
- Dressing Room attendants will be provided for your students to help with costume changes so that you may enjoy the show.
- 2 Show tickets will be provided to each family. A parent or guardian must come into the studio to sign for the tickets.
- Additional tickets will be available at the Dance Center beginning May 2 for $8 each advance or $10 each at the door. We have sold out in the past so please plan ahead
- Lost or forgotten tickets will not be replaced free of charge.
- No Costumed performers will be allowed in the auditorium before or during the show.
- No parents will be allowed back stage before or during the show. No Exceptions
- Parents may pick up performers from the stage at the conclusion of the show finale.
- Video cameras are not allowed for the show. We will be offering a professional DVD of the performance which will be available for purchase.
- Rental Costumes MUST be returned to the bag with your student’s name and left in the dressing room. There will be a charge for any missing costumes or costume pieces.
- Summer Enrollment begins April 18
- Summer Classes Session 1 June 27-30
- Summer Classes Session 2 July 11-14
- Fall Enrollment begins May 1